Licenses and Certifications
- ISO/IEC 17025 and Laboratory Accreditation Course, 2017
- Level I Thermography, 2013
- Class A Certified General Contractor, Florida License, 2008
- Certified Commercial Roofing Contractor, Alabama License, 2021
- CAM License, Florida License, 2001
- Certified TDI Continuing Education Instructor
- OSHA Asbestos Removal Contractor
- Certified Lead Paint Abatement Contractor
- Condo Association License, Division of Florida Condominiums, 2001
- Versico Roofing Systems Certified Installer
- Carlisle SynTec Certified Installer
- GAF Certified Installer
- FiberTite Certified Installer
- Owens Corning Certified Installer
- Johns Manville Certified Installer
- Atlas Roofing Certified Installer
- Tamko Certified Installer
- Mule-Hide Certified Installer
- Tremco Certified Installer
- BASF Certified Waterproofing Installer
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
Better Business Bureau® (BBB)
BBB sees trust as a function of two primary factors – integrity and performance. Integrity includes respect, ethics, intent, and working toward a diverse, inclusive and equitable marketplace. Performance speaks to a business’s track record of delivering results in accordance with BBB standards and/or addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Federal law requires all renovation, repair, and painting firms (including sole proprietorships) working in housing, or facilities where children are routinely present, built before 1978, to be certified. Firm certification is a key requirement to ensure the training of individuals and the use of lead-safe work practices.
Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
Unmatched in technical excellence, the IICRC Standards are developed to provide the highest quality concepts, terminology, and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry.
Single Ply Roofing Industry (SPRI)
SPRI is a collection of commercial roofing industry experts dedicated to providing an open forum for discussion, education, and innovation. We provide ongoing resources and expertise for contractors, architects, and building owners.
North Texas Roofing Contractors Association
The NTRCA (North Texas Roofing Contractors Association) is the premier resource for professional roofing contractors and associates working and doing business in North Texas.
Roof Consultant Institute (RCI)
The mission of IIBEC is to ensure the credibility of the roofing, waterproofing, and building envelope consulting professions.
NAHB – National Association of Home Builders
The National Association of Home Builders represents the largest network of craftsmen, innovators and problem solvers dedicated to building and enriching communities.
Leading builder of modular homes, multi-family, commercial structures with a reputation for high quality, design flexibility, and innovative marketing.
Hurricane Relief Committee
Hurricane relief committee created post-Katrina to aid those affected and prepare in case of future disasters.
Remote Medical International for Medical Relief
From its humble beginnings, Remote Medical International® (RMI) now operates globally as a multimillion dollar company providing customers with medical support services for remote environments worldwide.
American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM)
ASTM International and the global construction industry have long partnered to promote progress and innovation in building homes, offices, and other facilities worldwide.
National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) is one of the construction industry's most respected trade associations and the voice of roofing professionals and leading authority in the roofing industry for information, education, technology and advocacy.